Friday, February 11, 2022

Transition into the portfolio project

     When approaching the Cambridge portfolio project, I knew that I wanted to take advantage of working in a group, especially after the team work accomplished during my music marketing project. I decided to work with my friend Daniela Garcia as we had already done multiple media projects together and due to our friendship, felt comfortable around one another. We will also be working with our classmate Berkley Morris who has worked with Daniela in a previous project. Berkley and I used to have a class together, which makes the group dynamic ideal. We plan to approach the project fully next class by sharing our ideas, combining them, and making a group schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project

 Enjoy my final project!