Monday, March 14, 2022

Group Meeting!

     Today in class we focused on doing group meetings the whole period; I got paired with four other classmates, non of which were my project teammates, and we spent the class period conversing about our portfolio projects and the obstacles and uncertainties we were facing. Since the groups were random and the individuals were not my teammates, the recommendations and suggestions were completely unbiased which meant the advice was honest and refreshing. The group I was in suggested that I use the second and third production and distribution companies my team had created for our project.

    My group felt the luminance logo with the neon strings in the background fit the vibe of my film opening really well based on my blog and explanation. The starlight company which they also liked just had something captivating about it, likely the spotlight-like yellow specks in the background. My portfolio project team was quite unsure and overwhelmed with our options of companies so I really appreciate my classmate's input. It was also nice to listen to my classmates projects and learn from their mistakes whilst offering my own advice.


Here is a photo of my group in class!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project

 Enjoy my final project!