Saturday, April 2, 2022

Key moments

    One of the changes we did to the film opening was editing the lighting by changing the saturation. The lighting started off very bright to reflect the bliss calm in Berkley's life before the pandemic. When she gets the warning of said pandemic the lighting drastically changes to be very dark to mirror her strong emotions of confusion and distress. This last-minute editing effect was done to add a layer of symbolism and meaning to the project and further portray the emotions of the main character.

    The editing process of the final project was also a key moment as we were not able to be physically together as would be ideal. There were some difficulties with sending each other our edited portion and having it be of high quality; but in the end, after trying serval different platforms to upload the videos, we made it work. Additionally, my CCR was not exactly as I had envisioned it, I had to shift locations from my aunt's house to my grandma's house as there were fewer people and less noise. Still, I had to work around her limited schedule as she did not want to leave me at her house alone and I could not move any furniture as I had planned. Unfortunately, my sister who had agreed to interview me got a stomach virus which meant I had to quickly change my plan for my CCR. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project

 Enjoy my final project!